- Stock height or 50mm shorter. 43 folded steel bars installed into slots in frame. Bars installed using a jig so the result is perfection.
- As above with stainless steel bars
- Has had radiator hole filled and small swage around bonnet opening removed for clean look. Extra thick fibreglass
- 50mm shorter grill shell as above
- Once piece top with inward flange along sides for strength and mounting bonnet hinge kit. Made stock length or 35mm longer.
- TAPPERED BONNET – 25mm lower at the front
BONNET SIDES – Plain
Plain look with inwards flange along top and bottom for strength and mounting.
Made stock length or 40mm longer.
Bonnet sides recess
FENDER APRON (below grill) chopped 70mm
FENDER APRON – shortened. Use with long bonnet
REAR FENDER – 90mm shorter than stock
RUNNING BOADS – plain and ready to paint
TANK COVER (modified) – looks like a ‘34, fits between rear fenders. No chassis horn covers required
TANK COVER – original style
REAR CHASSIS horn covers (pair)
Bobbed rear roll panel 50mm deep. 32 roaster & 5 window
Bobbed rear roll panel 50mm deep with rebate for a retractable number plate mechanism
Bobbed rear roll panel with number plate recess 128mm deep
Firewall plan and flat – includes 300mm of transmission tunnel
Firewall 50mm recess – includes 300mm of transmission tunnel
- Door window surrounds for Tudor Sedan & Coupe
- Above windscreen interior panel Tudor Sedan
- Above windscreen interior panel Coupe
- Dash Sedan flat where gauges fit
- Dash Coupe flat where gauges fit
- Dash Roadster flat where gauges fit
- Dash Cabriolet flat where gauges fit
- Dash Cabriolet Hi Tec moulded for Ford Car gauge set